Subscribe via e-mail! =)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Special Feature! Quick Whit Traveling with Sweeney

Hey there, folks! I was given the honor and privilege of contributing to another travel writer's blog! I was her server at Gadsby's one day a week or so ago, and she asked me if I'd write about Alexandria and give some details about the things she saw since she only had an afternoon. The post is all about George and his Alexandria. Check it out!

http://travelingwithsweeney.com/2012/05/31/alexandria-virginia-afternoon/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Whitney. I really appreciate your contribution to this article. It's being very well received by my audience on my blog as well as in my social medial networks. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad we could work together on it! Thanks very much for the exposure for me as well. I'm glad people like it! I posted it to my Facebook page as well, and lots of my friends read it as well. Thanks for the opportunity!

      Delete